20th Anniversary NCM Caravan Info Available
Celebrating 20 years of growth and changes, the Museum’s Anniversary will be celebrated with the arrival of the National Corvette Caravans and their participants from around the globe.
Unite with friends, family and enthusiasts in Bowling Green, Kentucky for a look back at the Museum’s history and help us usher in the future with the grand opening of the NCM Motorsports Park!
Event pre-registration closes on Monday, July 21 and all activities are open to event registrants only. Those pre-registered will receive a personalized event credential, lanyard, event pin and dash plaque.
Lifetime Members: Free Members: $15 per person Non-Members: $25 per person
If you would like to “arrive in style” consider joining a Caravan for fun along the way! Cost to register for a caravan is $5 per person.
Museum events are known for their exclusive seminars giving the history of various aspects of Corvette, plus details on what’s new with the design and engineering of the car straight from the team at GM who built it. The 20th Anniversary Event activities include:
- PDI Demonstrations
- Corvette Design Overview Seminar
- The Corvette Mechanic
- Getting to Know Zora Duntov
- 2015 Corvette Update and Walk Around
- Museum Founders Roundtable Seminar
- Betty Skelton Tribute Seminar
- GM Performance Data Recorder Overview
- History of Corvette
- Autograph Sessions
- Wil Cooksey, former GM Corvette Plant Manager
- Live Music with Beverages
- Guided and Unguided Road Tours
- History of the 1983 Corvette
- Ladies’ Oasis
- 9/11 World Trade Center Experience
- inSPIREd from the Ground Up (Sinkhole seminar)
- Meet the new GM Corvette Plant Manager
- Hall of Fame Seminars and Induction Ceremony
There’s lots to see and do in our neck of the woods, so we’ve put together a few guided and unguided road tours that you can do with some friends, your club, or by yourself!
- Guided Road Tours: Offered Thursday, Friday and Saturday and designed for people not traveling with a group who would like to make new friends! Sign up for the road tour of your choice at the Museum upon arrival. $5 per car fee.
- Unguided Road Tours: Adventure awaits the scenic byways of Kentucky and Tennessee! We have a number of scenic drives, trips with a lunch stop, and suggested itineraries with an attraction and meal.